- Round trip A/C transportation
- Entrance fee to the archaeological site of Chichen Itza
- Bilingual certified federal tour guide
- Bottled water
- Umbrellas to protect from sun or rain
- Wet towels after tour
- Deli style lunch and beverages on way back to hotel.
- Minimum Age: 8 years
- This tour is not recommended for guests with limited mobility.
- Comfortable shoes
- Biodegradable sunscreen and repellent
- Extra money for souvenirs
- 6.30 – Pick Up from hotel
- 9:30 – Arrive at the ruins of Chichen Itza followed by a 1 1/2 hour guided tour.
- 11:00 – 1 1/2 hours of free time in the ruins.
- 12:30 – Board van and return to hotel with deli lunch on board.
- 15:00 – Return to hotel
Q. How far away is Chichen Itza?
A. Chichen Itza is about two and a half hours away from most of Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels.
Q. Can I stay overnight?
A. At the moment, we only offer tours that return the same day.
Q. Can I walk the stairs of the pyramids?
A. Unfortunately, guests are no longer able to climb the ruins at Chichen Itza and have not been able to for several years. You are still able to climb the pyramid at Coba, which you can visit on our Private Tulum & Coba Tour or our Coba & Mayan Cenote tour.
CHICHEN ITZA – PYRAMIDS AND RUINS TOUR
The stunning Mayan city of Chichen Itza is located deep in the Yucatan jungle and was designated a UNESCO World Heritage site. In 2001, it was also named one of the “New 7 Wonders of the World”. It was the most important capital city of the Mayans during the Classic Period and is also the largest archeological city in the Yucatan Peninsula. Many of the city’s original structures still stand to this day — including the famed El Castillo or Temple of Kukulcan, a massive step pyramid that dominates the city’s center. Chichen Itza is one of the most visited sites in Mexico and should not be missed when visiting the Yucatan!
Listen as our tour guides illuminate the rich history of the Maya at the very location where it all happened.
The epic stories and the mysterious history will come to life as you listen to our bilingual guide weave an enticing narrative. Walk among the giant pyramids and ancient structures that dominate the grounds and uncover the secrets of the ancient Mayan people.
Enjoy this exclusive, express day tour with free transport in the comfort of a modern, air-conditioned van. Relax on the journey back to your hotel with a lunch and friendly discussion of the day’s discoveries.
Buy 2 different tours and get the third tour free!*