EMOTIONS JUNGLE NIGHT PARK (Entrance only)
When the sun sets and all the tourists have gone to their hotels, true adventurers are the only ones ready to embrace nature in the dark. Our guided ATV’s ride allows you to indulge your inner explorer and tune into all your senses to discover what lies beneath darkness.
Walk through the jungle to discover beautiful caves and fly above vegetation with three impressive zip lines. According to maya culture, light and darkness is only one; unveil the mystic maya heritage by participating in a shaman’s blessing ceremony in a torch lit night and in a relaxing temazcal session.
- Park entrance
- All park activities (see ACTIVITIES SECTION)
Feel the adrenaline going through a spectacular suspension bridge over a cenote.
Fly above vegetation with three impressive zip-lines.
After a short hike you will found a cenote called Media Luna, swim in the crystal
clear waters of this amazing pond.
Browse winding gaps up to Mayan ruins, authentic vestiges
Participate in an authentic Mayan ceremony led by a shaman.
Enjoy sightseeing in the jungle.
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Swim suit
- Biodegradable sunscreen/insect repellent
- Cash or credit card
- This expedition is not recommended for persons with any type of disability or people who suffer heart conditions, respiratory or back problems.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women or children under 6 years old.
- People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances won’t be allowed to participate.
- For safety reason, hands should be kept free, the use of cameras and recording devices of any kind (including cell phones, or tablets) is not allowed, except for “action cam” (Go Pro) style, only if it is assembled on a chest or head mount during the excursion.
- This tour may have some restrictions on weather conditions.
Please arrive at the park with sufficient time for your 6pm Entrance.
Submit your review