EMOTIONS JUNGLE NIGHT TOUR
When the sun sets and all the tourists have gone to their hotels, true adventurers are the only ones ready to embrace nature in the dark. Our guided ATV’s ride allows you to indulge your inner explorer and tune into all your senses to discover what lies beneath darkness.
Follow your tour guide walking through the jungle to discover beautiful caves and fly above vegetation with three impressive zip lines. According to maya culture, light and darkness is only one; unveil the mystic maya heritage by participating in a shaman’s blessing ceremony in a torch lit night and in a relaxing temazcal session.
Legends come to life by the bonfire and enjoy a typical snack.
Photographers of the maya communities will take great pictures of you during the activities!
- transportation for small groups
- bilingual adventure guide
- equipment required for activities
Collision insurance available at an additional cost (15 USD single ATV and 25 USD double).
- Comfortable clothes and shoes (that hold the heel and preferably cover the fingers)
- Change of clothes
- Swim suit on
- Extra set of clothing
- Cash or credit card for crafts, vehicle insurance and photos
The order of some activities may change:
3:30-5:40 p.m. Pick-up at hotels within Riviera Maya or Cancun or a predetermined location (closest to you) if not staying at a hotel. This will be confirmed with
you upon booking.
6:00 pm Arrival at Emotions Jungle Night (3.5 hours at the park)
- We’ll provide full equipment and safety briefing (bandanas for sale in gift/photography shop).
- ATV’s ride: go through jungle paths for one hour enjoying the natural beauty of the park. Feel the adrenaline and the dark, follow your instincts and lights. You will cross a spectacular suspension bridge and arrive to a traditional maya house.
- Maya ceremony: delve into the natural wonders and participate in an authentic ceremony of blessings carried out by a maya shaman of the community and scented by copal. Temazcal session is optional.
- Cenote Media Luna: this fresh water sinkhole is the perfect natural pond for a night swim.
- Ziplines: fly above the jungle with three zip lines, feel the wind and the night while crossing the dark.
- Bonfire: enjoy a delicious traditional snack near the bonfire while listening to the most astonishing maya legends.
10:30 p.m. Approximate return to your hotel/drop off location
- This expedition is not recommended for persons with any type of disability or people who suffer heart conditions, respiratory or back problems.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women or children under 6 years old.
- People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances won’t be allowed to participate.
- For safety reason, hands should be kept free, the use of cameras and recording devices of any kind (including cell phones, or tablets) is not allowed, except for “action cam” (Go Pro) style, only if it is assembled on a chest or head mount during the excursion.
- This tour may have some restrictions on weather conditions.
Submit your review