Feel the adrenaline going through a spectacular suspension bridge over a cenote.
Fly over the trees to appreciate the landscape in zip lines, one of them aquatizes in a cenote
After a short hike you will found a cenote called Media Luna, swim in the crystal clear waters of this amazing pond.
Browse winding gaps up to Mayan ruins, authentic vestiges.
Participate in an authentic Mayan ceremony led by a shaman.
Enjoy sightseeing in the jungle.
- Entrance fee
- ATV Ride
- All necessary equipment
- Traditional Lunch
It does not include vehicle insurance.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes (no flip flops)
- Change of clothes
- Swim suit on
- Extra set of clothing
- Cash or credit card for crafts, vehicle insurance and photos
- This expedition is not suitable for physically challenged, or people who suffer heart conditions, respiratory or back problems.
- Driver of ATV must have a Driver’s Licence.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Children under 6 years old cannot participate.
- People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances won’t be allowed to participate.
- For safety reasons, at Emotions Native Park, using cameras and recording devices of any kind (including cell phones, or tablets) are not allowed, except for “action cam” (Go Pro) style, only if it is assembled on a chest or head mount during the excursion.
- You can buy a travelers insurance: $25USD for Single ATV and $15USD per person for Double ATV
EMOTIONS NATIVE PARK
Experience the emotion of driving an ATV or Polaris vehicle through jungle trails.
Enjoy pleasant walks immersed in a protected natural area to explore caves, fly above vegetation with zip lines, discover archaeological vestiges, learn about the lifestyle of the first inhabitants and swim in a beautiful cenote with crystal clear water.
This tour operates under all weather conditions.