TULUM & JUNGLA PAYA NATIVE PARK
Explore the impressive Tulum archaeological site. It is set on a cliff giving you stunning views of the Caribbean Sea. This beach has been declared one of the best in the world!
Discover Jungla Maya Native Park, the entrance to the amazing Sac-Actun System, the world’s longest underground river, explored and recommended by National Snorkeler specialized cave divers. Snorkel surrounded by awesome rock formations.
Ride through the jungle on our all-terrain vehicles. Rappel down into a cenote (sinkhole) and swim in a unique natural pool. Enjoy nature flying over the jungle on exciting zip-lines.
Participate in a traditional maya ceremony of blessings.
Photographers of the maya communities will take great pictures of you during the activities!
- transportation in small groups
- traditional lunch
- archaeological tour guide
- entrance fee to Tulum
- entrance fee to the park
- 4×4 vehicle ride
- equipment required for activities
- Comfortable clothes and shoes (that hold the heel and preferably cover the fingers)
- Change of clothes
- Swim suit on
- Extra set of clothing
- Cash or credit card for crafts, vehicle insurance and photos
- This expedition is not suitable for physically challenged, or people who suffer heart conditions, respiratory or back problems.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Children under 6 years old cannot participate.
- People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances won’t be allowed to participate.
- For safety reasons, at Emotions Native Park, using cameras and recording devices of any kind (including cell phones, or tablets) are not allowed, except for “action cam” (Gopro) style, only if it is assembled on a chest or head mount during the excursion.
- This tour operates under all weather conditions.
7:00 to 8:30 a.m. Pick up at your hotel (within Riviera Maya or Cancun) or a predetermined location (closest to you) if not staying at a hotel. This will be
confirmed with you upon booking.
9:00 to 9:30 a.m. (Arrival at Tulum or Jungla Maya Native Park -According to logistics-)
TULUM (1:45 hours guided tour at the archaeological site)
This archaeological site is one of the most impressive ceremonial centers of the area because it’s located seaside, which make it even more unique. Learn about the maya culture and history of this beautiful ancient city that was occupied in 1200. Admire this beautiful Caribbean beach with turquoise waters.
JUNGLA MAYA NATIVE PARK (3:00 hours at the park)
• 4×4 ride: cross the jungle in all terrain trucks.
• Rappel: rappel 40 ft down and swim in Yaxmuul, a natural underground pond of pristine waters and awesome rock formations.
• Zip-lines: fly over the lush forest on zip-lines, watch out! there is one water-landing!
• Refresh at the cenote: visit the Nohoch Nah Chiich cave, the amazing entrance to the Sac-Actun System, the world’s longest underwater river explored throughout 137 miles.
• Cave Snorkel: snorkel in crystal clear waters surrounded by awesome rock formations and millenary stalactites and stalagmites.
• Maya ceremony: delve into the natural wonders and participate in an authentic ceremony of blessings carried out by a maya shaman of the community and scented by copal.
• Traditional meal: enjoy an authentic maya menu including soup, chicken, vegetables, rice, beans.
5:00 to 06:00 p.m. Approximate return to your hotel/drop off location
Submit your review
Definitely is great historical experience with gorgeous views and ruins. Highly recommended to take a ride in either bike or limo. The swim at Cenote was the best part of the trip ! Unforgettable experience!