XCARET at NIGHT
Enjoy the natural attractions of Xcaret and step into a world of exciting performances and traditional music. We invite you to witness the celebration “Xcaret Mexico Espectacular”, with over 300 artists on stage, a musical journey through the history of Mexico that exhibits dances, costumes and an unforgettable Mexican celebration.
If you add Xcaret Xclusivo (must contact us for availability) enjoy a reserved seat at the Grand Tlachco Theater, an exquisite selection fine sugar-coated seeds, a bottle of sparkling wine, soft drinks for children and personalized attention during the presentation.
The bottle of sparkling wine can be exchanged for a bottle of red or white wine off the Grand Tlachco menu. If you prefer Moet & Chandon champagne, you can upgrade for $30 USD.
You can also include transportation service to the Park with an additional cost.
- Access to Xcaret Park starting at 4:00 p.m.
- Transportation can be added. Please contact us
- Swimming in three underground rivers (a secure bag service for your belongings during the river journey is included). Open until 5:30 p.m.
- Access to the beach, inlet and natural pools.
- Tropical Jungle Trail.
- Visits to the Coral Reef Aquarium (until 6:45 p.m.), Butterfly Pavilion and the Aviary (until 6:30 p.m).
- Jungle Trail.
- Horse Exhibition, Papantla Flying Men and Pre-Hispanic dances.
- Xcaret México Espectacular presentation.
- Children’s World.
- Life jackets and inner tubes.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms and showers.
- Free parking.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
Adding Xcaret Xclusivo you can enjoy:
- Reserved seat in a privileged area of the Grand Tlachco Theater.
- One bottle of sparkling wine. This can be exchanged for a bottle of red or white wine available in the menu of the theatre. For $30 USD extra, you can upgrade to a Moët & Chandon champagne experience.
- For one person: a 350ml bottle.
- For a couple: a 750ml bottle will be offered.
- Soft drinks for children.
- Exquisite selection of dried fruits.
- Personalized attention during the presentation.
- You must bring the printed proof of your purchase.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes and comfortable clothing. Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the Park must only have titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Remember to bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs, get the photos of your visit, or enjoy an Optional Activity.
- Transportation can only be included by calling Customer Service. The telephone numbers are located at the top and the bottom of this website.
Access to Xcaret Park starting at 4:00 p.m all year long
Under 4 years old have free admission.*
From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Children over 4.5 ft. but under 12 years of age, must present an ID to verify their age (in both cases children must show an ID at Park ticket booths).
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; those cancelled between 0 and 2 days prior to your booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are non-refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
Submit your review