Open 365 days a year from 8:30 – 22:30 hours
Xcaret Park is located at the seashore of the Riviera Maya, 37 miles south of Cancun and 3 miles from Playa del Carmen. A place where the past of the Maya is present, and the jungle and culture of Mexico combine.
Here you will be amazed with more than 40 attractions suitable for the entire family.
For those looking for water fun, you can enjoy natural underground rivers, cenotes (sink holes), beaches, inlets and natural pools. Nature lovers can walk along the paths of the jungle and admire jaguars, deer and exotic birds at the aviary with more than 1,000 species, including flamingos and scarlet macaws.
During the day there are a variety of cultural presentations, such as Los Voladores de Papantla (flying men), The Fiesta Charra (horse spectacle) and the Mayan Ball Game. When the night falls, “Xcaret Mexico Espectacular” with 300 artists on stage will take you through the history of Mexico, the perfect end for a fun-filled day.
You can complete your experience by acquiring exceptional activities at additional cost(see below), like swim with dolphins, the tour of snorkel or a relaxing massage, as well as round trip transportation from your hotel.
MAIN ATTRACTIONS (included with your ticket)
- Xcaret Mexico Espectacular spectacle
- The Aviary
- Jungle trek
- The Aquarium
- Exotic species as red macaws, jaguars and sea turtles
- Mayan vestiges
- Cultural presentations.
- See more below
Xcaret PLUS Admission Includes
- Access to the Area Plus facilities
- One buffet meal which includes a beer and unlimited beverages (soft drinks, juice and coffee) at the restaurant
- Xcaret Plus users get to choose to eat at any of our 5 restaurants
- Use of snorkel equipment with a 10 dollar refundable deposit.
- Access to the beach, bays and natural pools
- Aquatic activities in three underground rivers (includes security bags)
- Shows and exhibitions (equestrian show, Voladores de Papantla and pre-Hispanic dances)
- The new presentation of ‘Xcaret México Espectacular’
- Visit to the Coral Reef Aquarium, the Butterfly Pavilion, the Aviary and the Island of Jaguars
- Life jackets and inner tubes
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas
- Restrooms, dressing rooms and showers
- Free parking lot
- Access to WiFi, ATMs and shops
2 Day Xcaret PLUS Admission
One day not enough for all of the activities you have planned? Take advantage of our 2 Day Package to save on your admission price.
Please choose your 1st day on the calendar when booking and enter your 2nd entrance date during booking under Notes.
EXTRA COST BENEFITS
- OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES (SEE BELOW)
- ROUND TRIP TRANSPORTATION only if added at the time of purchase
- PHOTO PASS: Only available with the purchase of a park admission or tour.
- Only valid for Xcaret, Xplor, Xplor Fuego, Xoximilco, Xel-Há, Xenses and Xenotes Oasis Maya tour. For Xenses Park the download link for the photographs will be provided to the purchase confirmation email 24 hours after your visit.
- Only valid the day of your visit.
- You must print your Experience Photo Pass coupon at the end of your purchase.
- The coupon is only valid on the day of visit and it is not cancelable or refundable.
- Swim with dolphins and archaeological sites photos ARE NOT INCLUDED.
- If your package includes park + archaeological site, it will only include photos from the park.
- Not offered to groups over 10 people.
- Product available for purchase at least 24 hours in advance before your visit.
Come to Xcaret and live with your family the most unforgettable experience of your life!
What is included vs Xcaret simple admission!
Access to Area Plus facilities.
Locker and use of snorkeling equipment.
1 Buffet lunch including 1 beer and unlimited beverages (soft drinks, flavored waters and coffee)
- Underground Rivers: Rio Azul, Rio Maya & Rio Manati
- Paradise River
- The Inlet
- Beaches and Natural Pools
Flora and Fauna
- Butterfly Pavilion
- XCaret Aviary
- Bat Cave
- Jaguar Island
- Deer Shelter
- Tapir’s Territory
- Mammal Island
- Howler Monkeys
- Sea Turtles
- Manatee Lagoon
- Tropical Jungle Trail
- Natural Museum of Orchids and Bromeliads
- Coral Reef Aquarium
- Main Plaza
- Chapel of Guadalupe
- Hacienda Henequenera – Museum of Mexican Folk Art
- Mayan Village
- Mexican Cemetery “Bridge to Paradise”
- Stained Glass Plaza
- St. Francis of Assisi Chapel
- Archaeological Sites
- Pre-Hispanic Ball Game Court
Performances and Other
- Rotating Scenic Tower
- Harp Recital
- Pre-Hispanic Welcome
- Dance of the Owl
- Traditional Costume Show
- Pre-Hispanic Dances
- Water Bottle Chimes
- Horse Exhibition
- Ritual Ceremony of the Voladores (Flying Men)
- Tlachco, “XCaret Mexico Espectacular”
Restrooms and Lockers
Transportation between Park entrance and Highway every 1/2 hour
Security and Safety
PLEASE CLICK ON ANY OF THE ACTIVITIES BELOW TO SEE DETAILS AND CALL US TO CHECK SCHEDULES AND MAKE YOUR RESERVATION
- Swim with Dolphins: Dolphin Ride, Interax, Primax or Dolphin Encounter
- Snorkeling Tour
- Sea Trek
- Snuba Family
- Snuba Reef Tour
- Mexico Espectacular Dinner
- Temascal (Sweat Lodge)
- Sharks, a Hands on Adventure
- Stingray Encounter
- Stingray Sea Trek
- Adventure Kids
- Otic Candles
- Fish Therapy
- XCaret Xclusivo
- Visitors must bring the printed proof of purchase
- In case transportation is added, it is necessary to confirm the time and location of the pickup
- Wear comfortable beachwear, swimming suit, hat and sunglasses
- Bring a towel and a change of clothes
- Sunscreen and insect repellent must be free of the following chemicals: Benzophenone, Etilhexila, Homosalate, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Octyl Ssalicylate, Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, and Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane. In case visitors do not comply with this requirement, they receive a free chemical sunscreen sample at our information booths in exchange of theirs, which they will get back at the end.
- Extra cash or credit card for souvenirs, optional activities and personal expenses.
- Access begins from 8:30 a.m. until 9:30 p.m. daily
- Children 0-4 enjoy free admission an ID is required (can have photo of ID on your cell phone)
- Children from 5 to 11 years old pay 50 % of the adult ticket price. Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booths
- Children taller than 4.5 ft but under 12 years old, must show an ID to verify their age
- Children over 12 years pay for an adult price ticket
- Reservations cancelled 15 days or more prior the day of visit are subject to an additional 20 % fee; from 14 to 4 prior to the scheduled day of visit are subject to an additional 50 % fee. All reservations cancelled 3 to 0 days before the date of your visit or in case of no-show will not be reimbursed.
- Changes are not permitted the same day of the visit
- Use of snorkel gear requires a refundable deposit of $20 USD
Submit your review