Xel-Há Park is an amazing natural aquarium located in the Riviera Maya, 76 miles to the south of Cancun and 30 miles away from Playa del Carmen, the perfect setting for water activities in a natural wonder full of life.
It is an unlimited snorkel paradise where visitors of all ages can swim among blue, orange, golden, colorful fish. A place full of surprises where adventurers can slide in fun zip-lines (Salpichanga), test their balance at the Floating Bridge or enjoy the feeling of a jump from the Cliff of Courage.
Our “green” visitors (eco tourists) will love the natural way of having fun at Xel-Há, riding a bike through the jungle trails, admiring different species of native plants at the nursery or visiting the queen conch conservation program.
For those who want a time to relax, there are rest areas with hammocks in front of the inlet, and beautiful sceneries for peaceful walks like the Chacahs Garden.
Kids have a special place at Children´s World, with activities such as a paddling pool, rope climbing, hanging games, painting and drawing.
Enjoy a Continental breakfast, lunch buffet and unlimited beverages. Admission to the park also includes a towel, snorkel gear and the use of locker.
You can do other optional activities at an extra cost like swim with dolphins, Snuba or Sea Trek.
MAIN ATTRACTIONS (included with your ticket)
- All you can eat, drink and snorkel
- Adventure World: jumps from a 16.5 feet high platform, rope games and aquatic zip-lines
- Cross the river on inner tubes
- Walks and bike rides in the middle of the jungle
- Children’s world
Xel-Há Admission Includes
- Continental breakfast from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Snacks and lunch buffet from 11:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Choose to eat at any of our 4 restaurants
- Domestic open bar and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages all day
- Water activities at the inlet, river and cove
- Use of the snorkel gear with a free snorkel tube
- Access to gardens, The Meliponary and The Nursery
- Life jackets and inner tubes
- Rest areas with lounge chairs and hammocks
- Towels, restrooms, dressing rooms, and showers
- Free Parking lot
- Access to ATM’s and shops
EXTRA COST BENEFITS
- OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES (below)
- PHOTO PASS: Only available with the purchase of a park admission or tour.
- Only valid for Xcaret, Xplor, Xplor Fuego, Xoximilco, Xel-Há, Xenses and Xenotes Oasis Maya tour. For Xenses Park the download link for the photographs will be provided to the purchase confirmation email 24 hours after your visit.
- Only valid the day of your visit.
- You must print your Experience Photo Pass coupon at the end of your purchase.
- The coupon is only valid on the day of visit and it is not cancelable or refundable.
- Swim with dolphins and archaeological sites photos ARE NOT INCLUDED.
- If your package includes park + archaeological site, it will only include photos from the park.
- Not offered to groups over 10 people.
- Product available for purchase at least 24 hours in advance before your visit.
- Continental breakfast from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Lunch buffet from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Domestic open bar and unlimited non-alcohol beverages.
- Scenic Lighthouse with a view from 131 feet (40 meters) high, and a fun descent on a waterslide.
- Unlimited snorkeling in the river and cove.
- Tours of paths in the forest.
- The Meliponary and Nursery.
- Children’s Playground.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Use of snorkeling equipment with a free snorkel.
- Use of lockers and a towel.
- Restrooms, changing rooms and showers.
- Free parking.
- If you purchased online you have access to the special ticket booth.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
PLEASE CLICK ON ANY OF THE ACTIVITIES BELOW TO SEE DETAILS AND CALL US TO CHECK SCHEDULES AND MAKE YOUR RESERVATION
- Sea Trek ($59 USD/person)
- Stingray Encounter ($49 USD/person)
- Snuba Cenote or Snuba Caleta ($49 USD/person)
- Zip Bike ($35 USD/person)
- Temascal (Sweat Lodge)
- Adrenalina ($59 USD/person)
- Visitors must bring the printed proof of purchase
- If transportation is added, it is necessary to confirm the time and location of the pickup
- Wear comfortable beachwear and swimming suit, hat and sunglasses.
- Bring a change of clothes (one towel is included in admission)
- Sunscreen and insect repellent must be free of the following chemicals: Benzophenone, Etilhexila, Homosalate, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Octyl Ssalicylate, Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, and Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane. If you do not comply with this requirement, you will receive a free chemical sunscreen sample at our information booths in exchange for yours, which you will get back at the end.
- Extra cash or credit card for souvenirs, optional activities and personal expenses.
- Access from 9:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. daily
- Children 0-4 enjoy free admission (ID is required)
- Children from 5 to 11 years old pay 50 % of the adult price. Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth
- Children taller than 4.5 ft but under 12 years old, must show an ID to verify their age
- Children over 12 years pay for an adult price ticket
- Reservations cancelled 15 days or more prior the day of visit are subject to an additional 20 % fee; from 14 to 4 prior to the scheduled day of visit are subject to an additional 50 % fee. All reservations cancelled 3 to 0 days before the date of your visit or in case of no-show will not be reimbursed
- Changes are not permitted on the same day of the visit
- The use of snorkel gear requires a refundable deposit of $25 USD.
Submit your review