Available Monday to Saturday
Mysticism, nature and adventure in four different Xenotes
The Xenotes Tour combines the excitement of a trip to the heart of the jungle, the four types of cenotes that exist in the world, and the interaction with nature, through adventure activities in each one of the freshwater pools.
Descend by means of assisted rappel until you arrive at the blue waters of Lu’um, a cavern cenote that’s surrounded by million-year-old rock formations.
Feel the adrenaline rush as you zip-line over Iik’, an ancient cenote where you can also cliff jump from a height of more than 20 feet to immerse yourself in its refreshing waters.
Admire the beautiful underwater gardens of Ha’, a semi-open cenote where you can also kayak among its vertical rock walls of hanging vegetation.
Enjoy the landscape of K’áak’, an open cenote surrounded by vast vegetation, ideal for swimming and relaxing on an inner tube.
The Xenotes Tour is performed in small groups, with personalized attention from lifeguards and photographers, and an entertaining guide who will accompany you from the moment you board your transportation, and will be in charge of orienting you at each activity, as well as letting you know all about the legends of the cenotes and the importance of their preservation.
Discover the secrets of nature at Xenotes!
Food and Beverages
Your tour includes hot and cold drinks, fresh fruit, Mexican sweet bread, and an exquisite picnic in the middle of the jungle with gourmet sandwiches and wine and beer.
EXTRA COST BENEFITS
- PHOTO PASS:
- Only valid the day of your visit.
- You must print your Experience Photo Pass coupon at the end of your purchase.
- The coupon is only valid on the day of visit and it is not cancelable or refundable.
- Not offered to groups over 10 people.
- Product available for purchase at least 24 hours in advance before your visit.
- PHOTO PASS:
Round trip transportation from the hotel.
● Visit to four different types of cenotes: open, semi open, ancient and cavern.
● Rappel, zip‐lines, kayak and snorkel activities at the cenotes.
Xenotes Oasis Maya Info
● Orange juice, coffee, champurrado (hot cacao beverage) and Mexican sweet bread at the visit of the first cenote.
● Glam Picnic at the end of the activities: julienne soup, premium bar of deli meats and cheeses, a variety of rustic breads and condiments to prepare as you wish, accompanied with salads. Coffee, water, wine and beer to choose from.
● Certified bilingual guide
● Life jacket
● Rappel equipment: harness and helmet
● Two towels and snorkel equipment
● Restrooms and showers.
- Must bring the printed proof of purchase.
- It is necessary to confirm the time and location of the pickup.
- Bring aquatic shoes, swimsuit, and a change of clothes.
- Avoid the use of makeup, perfumes or repellents with chemicals that may affect the ecosystem of the cenotes; you should take a shower before entering the first cenote.
- Avoid leaving marked or pre-established paths to prevent an incident with the fauna or flora of the jungle area,.
- If an animal is observed, avoid touching it, approaching it or feeding it. Remember, they are in their natural habitat.
- Bring a credit card or cash to purchase photographs or souvenirs of your Tour.
- Xenotes Oasis Maya operates from Monday to Saturday.
- Duration: 9 h approximately.
- The minimum age is 6 years. NOTE: for the zip‐lines activity the minimum height required is 4.5 ft and a weight of 88 lbs. Children must be accompanied by an adult all the time.
- Children from 6 to 11 years old pay 50 % of the adult ticket price. Must show an ID.
- Children taller than 4.5 ft but under 12 years old, must show an ID to verify their age.
- Children over 12 years pay for an adult ticket price.
- The use of makeup, perfumes and chemical repellents that affect the ecosystem of cenotes is not allowed.
- The use of life jackets is required for water activities.
- This tour is not recommended for people with heart conditions, or that of lungs, spine, asthma, diabetes, hypertension, or pregnant women or those suspected of being pregnant.
- The average water temperature of the cenotes is 75 to 78° F throughout the year.
- Please take into account that the cenotes are located in the middle of the jungle, so some roads to reach them are not paved and could be bumpy.
- Also be aware that due to the location of the cenotes in the middle of the jungle, cell phone service is likely unavailable.
- Reservations cancelled 15 days or more prior to the day of the visit are subject to an additional 20 % fee; from 4 to 14 days prior to the scheduled day of the visit are subject to an additional 50 % fee. All reservations cancelled 3 to 0 days before the date of your visit or in case of no‐show will not be reimbursed.
- Changes are not permitted on the same day of the visit.
- Activities not recommended for people who suffer from diabetes, heart problems, lung ailments, epileptic seizures, asthma, hypertension and claustrophobia as well as pregnant women.
Submit your review