Xenses is Experiencias Xcaret’s new Park in the Riviera Maya. A unique half-day experience for your senses, even those you never knew you had!
Tour along two circuits of 15 total attractions that go over land, air and water, and through unusual scenarios that will astonish you. Rediscover the world with new sensations, get back to being a kid
Your senses will be the protagonists of a journey through caverns, gardens, a town, rivers, waterfalls and much more. Each one all your senses will be stimulated to awake your imagination and defy your perception.
You and all that you can perceive is the result of entering this fantastic world. Once you control and rule each of your sensations, you will be ready to become a Xensei.
- Xenses park is open Monday to Saturday with entrance schedules depending on your admission:
- Without transportation: You can arrive from 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Departure depends on the time of your arrival at the Park. Xenses is approximately a five-hour experience.
- With transportation. MORNING: arrival between 8:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. / Departure between 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. AFTERNOON: Arrival between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. / Departure between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- If your admission is Without Transportation, choose the schedule that suits you to allow you time to completely tour the Park.
EXTRA COST BENEFITS
- ROUND TRIP TRANSPORTATION from the hotel only if added at the time of purchase
- PHOTO PASS: Only available with the purchase of a park admission or tour.
- Only valid for Xcaret, Xplor, Xplor Fuego, Xoximilco, Xel-Há, Xenses and Xenotes Oasis Maya tour. For Xenses Park the download link for the photographs will be provided to the purchase confirmation email 24 hours after your visit.
- Only valid the day of your visit.
- You must print your Experience Photo Pass coupon at the end of your purchase.
- The coupon is only valid on the day of visit and it is not cancelable or refundable.
- Swim with dolphins and archaeological sites photos ARE NOT INCLUDED.
- If your package includes park + archaeological site, it will only include photos from the park.
- Not offered to groups over 10 people.
- Product available for purchase at least 24 hours in advance before your visit.
- Park admission
- Five-hour experience with activities that will challenge your senses:
- Get to know different ecosystems at Xensatorium.
- Have a fun walk through the Way of Dwarfs and Giants.
- Hike through caverns in the Labyrinth of Underground Arteries
- Discover a space overflowing with nature at The Eden.
- Take a tour through a Xítric Garden.
- Visit an original Town.
- Let yourself go with a Slip slide that refreshes you.
- Live the zip-line that makes you feel like an eagle.
- Try to swim in a salt river that keeps you afloat.
- Enjoy like a child a mud river that covers you from head to toe.
- Delight with very original flavors at Xnack and The Grill (both with extra cost).
- In addition, be amazed by visual puns and optical illusions that will challenge your senses at all times.
- Lockers, restrooms and showers.
- Free parking.
- Have fun in more than 15 unique activities:Pinwheel / Way of Dwarfs and Giants / Xensatorium / Underground Arteries Labyrinth / The Eden / Xítrico Garden / The Heartbeat / Town / Picture This / The Breather / Slip / Bird Flight /Riverlaxing / Sludgerie / Rain / Marbleous.
- For your visit wear a swimsuit, water shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Use sunscreen and insect repellent that are free of the following chemicals.
- Remember to bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs of your visit or enjoy an original snack.
- Duration approximately 5 hours.
- Visitors with disabilities should always be accompanied by a family member or friend that can assist them at all times.
- Activities are not recommended for persons with heart problems, fear of heights, claustrophobia, those who get dizzy easily, persons with recent surgeries, back pain or who weigh more than 300 lbs. Zip-lines have a minimum height requirement of 4.5 ft and a minimum weight requirement of 88 lbs. Some activities are not recommended for pregnant women.
- Children under 5 years old have free admission.
- Children 5 – 11 years old get half off the adult ticket price. An official ID must be presented at the Park’s ticket booths. In case this isn’t possible, the child’s rate will apply to those who measure between 3 and 4.5 ft.
- Slip and Bird Flight activities include water areas with a depth between 3.6 and 4.2 ft. It is recommended that for these activities, children under 4.2 ft tall who can’t swim be accompanied by their parents at all times.
- Bird Flight activity is recommended for children 5 years and older, as long as the harness fits them properly.
- Reservations that are cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, there are no refunds.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
Submit your review