Xoximilco opens from Monday to Saturday from 8:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m
A Mexican party at night in a floating journey under the stars
Come and experience a traditional highlight of Mexico City: Xochimilco. A floating journey on a colorful Mexican gondola called Trajinera.
Enjoy a real Mexican party, a delicious tasting Mexican menu and open tequila bar onboard accompanied by gondoliers, mariachis and traditional live music.
Xoximilco is ideal for celebrating and making new friends, singing, dancing and playing traditional games.
*Open tequila and beer bar, with fresh flavored waters and soft drinks.
* A night time journey onboard a colorful trajinera
* Traditional live music, including mariachi, marimba and bolero
* Delicious Mexican tasting dinner
* An authentic Mexican fiesta.
XOXIMILCO ADMISSION INCLUDES
- Night time journey through canals onboard a trajinera
- A three-course tasting dinner of Mexican gastronomy (such as tamales, cactus pad salad, chicken with mole sauce)
- Tequila open bar, beer and soft drinks
- Traditional live music: mariachi, bolero trio, jarocho quartet and marimba.
- Free parking lot
- ATM’s and shops
EXTRA COST BENEFITS
- ROUND TRIP TRANSPORTATION from the hotel only if added at the time of purchase
- PHOTO PASS: Only available with the purchase of a park admission or tour.
- Only valid the day of your visit.
- You must print your Experience Photo Pass coupon at the end of your purchase.
- The coupon is only valid on the day of visit and it is not cancelable or refundable.
- Not offered to groups over 10 people.
- Product available for purchase at least 24 hours in advance before your visit.
Important note: the Mexican Gondolas have a maximum capacity of 20 passengers!
- Three course tasting dinner with the best of Mexican cuisine.
- Open bar of tequila, beer, flavored fresh waters and soft drinks.
- Night tour in a Mexican Gondolas through canals.
- Different ensembles playing traditional live music such as mariachi, bolero trio, jarocho quartet and marimba.
- Tuesdays and Fridays, Xoximilco Retro will take you through a ‘90s themed party.
- Your Tour includes transportation only if you add it at the time of your purchase.
- Free parking.
- Other services (ATMs and shops).
- Xoximilco Cancun activities are recommended for children over 5 years old (children must be accompanied by an adult at all times).
- Book in advance to ensure your admission.
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase.
- Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, we recommend you to use long pants.
- If the tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of departure.
- Bring insect repellent be free of the following chemicals to be use in the Park: Benzophenone, Etilhexila, Homosalate, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Octyl Ssalicylate, Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane.
- Bring cash so you can go back home with a souvenir.
- If you go in group remember that the maximum capacity of the Mexican Gondolas is 20 passengers.
- Xoximilco opens from Monday to Saturday from 8:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Duration: 3 hours approx.
- It is necessary to book in advance to ensure the admission
- The minimum age recommended is 5 years
- Children from 5 to 11 years pay 50 % of the adult price. Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booths
- Children taller than 4.5 ft but under 12 years old, must show an ID to verify their age
- Children over 12 years pay an adult ticket price
- Reservations cancelled 15 days or more prior the day of visit are subject to an additional 20 % fee; from 14 to 4 prior to the scheduled day of visit are subject to an additional 50 % fee. All reservations cancelled 3 to 0 days before the date of your visit or in case of no-show will not be reimbursed
- Changes are not allowed on the same day of visit
Submit your review