Night time adventures in the heart of the jungle
Xplor Fuego is the night version of Xplor, where the fire and stars complement the settings.
Come and drive amphibious vehicles through jungle trails and caves illuminated with torches. Swim and hand-paddle raft in the underground rivers that seem like lava and slide in zip-lines under the stars.
For the thirsty ones, there is a drink station in the middle of the park with unlimited beverages such as juice, coffee, hot chocolate and atole, accompanied with sweet bread and oatmeal cookies.
For those seeking to get warm, Xplor Fuego has a special rest area with a campfire just for you.
At the end of the activities, a delicious dinner buffet is waiting for the adventurers.
* The highest zip-lines in the Riviera Maya under the stars
* Rafts and swim in underground “lava” rivers
* Amphibious vehicles through the jungle and caves illuminated with torches.
XPLOR FUEGO ADMISSION INCLUDES:
- One 9 zip-line circuit (the minimum height required for this activity is 4.50 ft. or 88 lb. The maximum permissible weight is 299 lb.
- Hand-paddle on a raft through 580 yards of underground caves
- A 3.4-mile circuit to drive amphibious vehicles
- Swim along 430 yards in the stalactite river
- Equipment. Zip-Lines: helmet and harness; Rafts: helmet and paddles; Stalactite River Swim: helmet and life jacket; Amphibious Vehicles: helmet and vehicle for two
- Lunch buffet
- Unlimited beverages (coffee, chocolate and fresh-flavored water), Mexican sweet bread and oatmeal cookies
- Locker for two
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and bathrooms
- Access to ATM’s and shops
- Free parking lot.
EXTRA COST BENEFITS
- ROUND TRIP TRANSPORTATION from the hotel only if added at the time of purchase
- PHOTO PASS: Only available with the purchase of a park admission or tour.
- Only valid for Xcaret, Xplor, Xplor Fuego, Xoximilco, Xel-Há, Xenses and Xenotes Oasis Maya tour.
- Only valid the day of your visit.
- You must print your Experience Photo Pass coupon at the end of your purchase.
- The coupon is only valid on the day of visit and it is not cancelable or refundable.
- Not offered to groups over 10 people.
- Product available for purchase at least 24 hours in advance before your visit.
- Lunch buffet.
- Unlimited beverages (coffee, chocolate and fresh-flavored water).
- A 9 zip-line circuit (minimum height required for this activity: 3.6 ft or 88 lb. The maximum permissible weight is 299 lb).
- 580 yards of underground caves to padle on a Raft.
- 3.4-mile circuit to drive with Amphibious Vehicles (only people 18 or older may drive).
- Swim along 430 yards of crystal-clear water in the Stalactite River Swim.
- Hammock Splash.
- Equipment (Zip-Lines: helmet and harness, Rafts: helmet and paddles, Stalactite River Swim: helmet and life jacket, Amphibious Vehicles: helmet and vehicle for two).
- Locker, Rest areas, dressing rooms and bathrooms.
- Free parking.
- At Xplor Fuego, have dinner as you please with a delicious buffet that includes variety of meat, with options for vegetarians and desserts.
- Glide in incredible zip-lines under the starry sky.
- Drive an amphibious vehicle at night through the forest.
- Swim in underground rivers inside a natural stunning setting.
- Admire the amazing rock formations of stalactites and stalagmites in the caves.
- All the pictures of your experience at a special price! including your photo pass before your visit you receive an exclusive price.
- Xplor Fuego activities are recommended for children over 5 years of age.
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase of your Park admission.
- Wear shorts and a t-shirt over the swimming suit
- Bring a towel and a change of clothes
- If the tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of departure.
- Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem!
To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. We invite you to join our program of using biodegradable and chemical-free products!
- Bring credit card or cash with you to buy souvenirs or to purchase photos of your visit.
- Xplor Fuego is open from Monday to Saturday from 5:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- The minimum age recommended is 5 years. NOTE: for the zip-lines activity the minimum height required is 4.5 ft. and a weight of 88 lbs.
- Children from 5 to 11 years old pay 50 % of the adult price. Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booths
- Children taller than 4.5 ft but under 12 years old, must show an ID to verify their age
- Children over 12 years pay adult price
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non refundable.
- It is not possible to make the change of date the same day of your visit.
- At Xplor and Xplor Fuego, to guarantee your safety and to ensure that harnesses are comfortable and fit each of our visitors correctly, a minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg) is required, and a maximum weight of 300 lbs (136 kg). The maximum circumference of the harness around the waist is 51 in (130 cm) and 27 in (70 cm) around each leg.
- In the case of children, the harness must fit properly. If it doesn’t, for their own safety, they won’t be able to do the activity.
Submit your review