Xplor Park opens from Monday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m
Amphibious vehicles, zip-lines and underground rivers in the middle of the jungle
Xplor Park offers fun beyond the surface, where you are surrounded by a natural setting of jungle and caves with stalactites and stalagmites. It is located next door to Xcaret Park, only 5 minutes from Playa del Carmen and 45 minutes from Cancun.
* The highest zip-lines in the Riviera Maya
* Rafts and swim in underground rivers
* Amphibious vehicles through the jungle and caves
In addition, you can enjoy unlimited smoothies and juices at the Oasis and Manantial bar and delight with a healthy buffet at “El Troglodita” restaurant.
All attractions are included with your admission.
XPLOR PARK ADMISSION INCLUDES
- Two river circuits to hand-paddle on rafts
- Two circuits with 14 zip-lines
- Amphibious vehicles along 6.2 mi of two different circuits
- Swim along 430 yards in the Stalactite River
- Unlimited snacks and beverages (chocolate and fresh-flavored water)
- Locker for two
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and bathrooms
- Zip-lines: helmet and harness; Amphibious Vehicles: helmet and vehicle for two; Stalactite River Swim: helmet and life jacket; Rafts: helmet and paddles.
- Access to ATM’s and shops
EXTRA COST BENEFITS
- ROUND TRIP TRANSPORTATION from the hotel only if added at the time of purchase
- PHOTO PASS: Only available with the purchase of a park admission or tour.
- Only valid for Xcaret, Xplor, Xplor Fuego, Xoximilco, Xel-Há, Xenses and Xenotes Oasis Maya tour. For Xenses Park the download link for the photographs will be provided to the purchase confirmation email 24 hours after your visit.
- Only valid the day of your visit.
- You must print your Experience Photo Pass coupon at the end of your purchase.
- The coupon is only valid on the day of visit and it is not cancelable or refundable.
- Swim with dolphins and archaeological sites photos ARE NOT INCLUDED.
- If your package includes park + archaeological site, it will only include photos from the park.
- Not offered to groups over 10 people.
- Product available for purchase at least 24 hours in advance before your visit.
- Unlimited buffet and beverages (coffee, hot chocolate, natural smoothies and fresh-flavored water. Alcoholic beverages are not offered).
- Two circuits of 7 zip-lines each (minimum height required for this activity: 3.6 ft or 88 lb The maximum permissible weight is 299 lb).
- Two swimming circuits down the river of stalactites.
- Two river circuits to paddle on Rafts.
- 6.2 mile through two circuits with Amphibious Vehicles for two people or two adults and two children (only over 18 years of age may drive).
- Hammock Splash.
- Helmet, vest and harness.
- Your Tour includes transportation only if you add it at the time of your purchase.
- Locker, rest areas, dressing rooms and bathrooms.
- Free parking.
- Go through two circuits of 7 zip-lines each.
- Swim along 430 yards in the Stalactite River.
- Drive along 6.2 mile through two circuits with Amphibious Vehicles.
- Explore caves with stalactites and stalagmites.
- Enjoy an unlimited buffet and beverages.
Note: Activities included in your ticket.
- All the pictures of your experience at a special price! including your photo pass before your visit you receive an exclusive price.
- Xplor Park activities are recommended for children over 5 years of age.
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase of your park admission.
- Use comfortable beachwear and swimming suit and shoes for water use (Remember you can purchase them at our shops in Xplor). Bring a towel and extra clothes.
- If the tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of departure.
- If you are a mother-to-be, certain activities are off-limits.
- If you have heart ailments, a fear of heights, a recent surgery, back pain, get dizzy easily or weigh more than 300 pounds, certain Park activities are not recommended
- Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem!
To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. We invite you to join our program of using biodegradable and chemical-free products!
- Bring credit card or cash with you to buy souvenirs or to purchase photos of your visit.
- Xplor Park opens from Monday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The minimum age recommended is 5 years. NOTE: for zip-lines activity the minimum height required is 5 ft. and a weight of 88 lbs.
- Children from 5 to 11 years old pay 50 % of the adult price. Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booths
- Children taller than 4.5 ft but under 12 years old, must show an ID to verify their age
- Children over 12 years pay adult price
- Reservations cancelled 15 days or more prior to the day of visit are subject to an additional 20 % fee; from 14 to 4 prior to the scheduled day of visit are subject to an additional 50 % fee. All reservations cancelled 3 to 0 days before the date of your visit or in case of no-show will not be reimbursed
- Changes are not allowed on the same day of visit
- Activities not recommended to people who suffer from diabetes, heart problems, epileptic seizure, asthma, hypertension and claustrophobia as well as pregnant women.
- At Xplor and Xplor Fuego, to guarantee your safety and to ensure that harnesses are comfortable and fit each of our visitors correctly, a minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg) is required, and a maximum weight of 300 lbs (136 kg). The maximum circumference of the harness around the waist is 51 in (130 cm) and 27 in (70 cm) around each leg.
- In the case of children, the harness must fit properly. If it doesn’t, for their own safety, they won’t be able to do the activity.
Submit your review